- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- IHC, WB
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-10432 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human SNAI1
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Guinea Pig: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 93%; Rat: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-SNAI1 (ARP33314_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MPRSFLVRKPSDPNRKPNYSELQDSNPEFTFQQPYDQAHLLAAIPPPEIL
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SNAI1 (ARP33314_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP33314 (Previous Catalog # AAPP04356)
- Printable datasheet for anti-SNAI1 (ARP33314_P050) antibody
- Sample Type Confirmation:
SNAI1 is supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in 721_B
- Target Reference:
- Zhou,B.P., et al., (2004) Nat. Cell Biol. 6 (10), 931-940
Cooper, C. D. O. et al. Identification and characterization of peripheral T-cell lymphoma-associated SEREX antigens. PLoS One 6, e23916 (2011). IHC, WB, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat 21914172
Surati, M. et al. Proteomic characterization of non-small cell lung cancer in a comprehensive translational thoracic oncology database. J. Clin. Bioinforma. 1, 1-11 (2011). IHC, WB, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat 21603121
Wang, H. et al. PRL-3 down-regulates PTEN expression and signals through PI3K to promote epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Cancer Res. 67, 2922-6 (2007). IHC, WB, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rat 17409395
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Snail homolog 1 (Drosophila)
- Alias Symbols:
- SNA, SNAH, SNAIL, SLUGH2, SNAIL1, dJ710H13.1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Zinc finger protein SNAI1
- Description of Target:
- The Drosophila embryonic protein snail is a zinc finger transcriptional repressor which downregulates the expression of ectodermal genes within the mesoderm. The nuclear protein encoded by this gene is structurally similar to the Drosophila snail protein, and is also thought to be critical for mesoderm formation in the developing embryo.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SNAI1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SNAI1.
- Protein Interactions:
- MTUS2; KRT31; TRIM23; ACTN2; MID2; NOTCH2NL; KRTAP10-3; KRT40; FBXL5; EZH2; RNF2; RING1; LATS2; UBC; BTRC; TP53; MDM2; GSK3B; HDAC1; CHD4; KDM1A; HDAC3; HDAC2; RCOR1; FBXL14; NOTCH1; HIST1H3A; EGR1; AJUBA; Sin3a; HOXD4; SUZ12; CTDSP1; CTDSPL; CTDSP2; QRIC
1. Species and tissue/cell type used: Human Epididymis (FFPE sections)
2. Antigen retrieval method: Heat induced epitope retrieval (HIER); Citrate buffer 15 minutes.
3. Primary antibody dilution: 1:50 overnight at 4C