- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 3
- Alias Symbols:
- MADH3, JV15-2, HSPC193, HsT17436, MGC60396, DKFZp586N0721, DKFZp686J10186, SMAD3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101154 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI SMAD3
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SMAD3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SMAD3.
- The immunogen for anti-SMAD3 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 417-425 of human SMAD3 protein.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-SMAD3 antibody - OASA08793
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 2.5ug/ml
ELISA: 1/25000 - 1/100000
Western Blotting: 1/2000 - 1/20000
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human skin
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human SMAD3 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2