- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- ATA2, SAT2, SNAT2, PRO1068, KIAA1382
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Sodium-coupled neutral amino acid transporter 2
- Protein Accession #:
- Description of Target:
- Functions as a sodium-dependent amino acid transporter. Mediates the saturable, pH-sensitive and electrogenic cotransport of neutral amino acids and sodium ions with a stoichiometry of 1:1. May function in the transport of amino acids at the blood-brain barrier and in the supply of maternal nutrients to the fetus through the placenta.
- Molecular Weight:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SLC38A2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SLC38A2.
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; APP; MCU; FLOT1; COX5A; ELAVL1; STX11;
- Quality Control:
- This product was tested on western blot.
Application : Western blot standard.
Observed Molecular Weight: 46
Expression system : Bacteria
- GST in N-terminal
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 200ul of distilled water. Final concentration is 1 mg/ml. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Buffer Formulation: 0.1M Tris-HCl (pH 6.8) buffer containing 0.2M DTT, 4% SDS, 0.2% Bromophenol blue and 20% Sucrose.