- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Anti-SFRP1 / FRP1 Antibody, secreted apoptosis-related protein 2, SARP2, FrzA, FRP1, FRP-1, FRP, secreted frizzled-related protein 1, SFRP1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SFRP1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SFRP1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rat: 100%
- Peptide Sequence:
- Product Format:
- 100 ug specific antibody in 200 ul
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Printable datasheet for anti-SFRP1 antibody - OAEB02310
- Application Info:
- Immunohistochemistry: In paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows vesicular staining in epithelial cells of PCT. Recommended concentration, 3-6 ug/ml.
- Additional Information:
- Epitope Info: C Terminus
Peptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.
- Target Reference:
- Gumz ML, Zou H, Kreinest PA, Childs AC, Belmonte LS, LeGrand SN, Wu KJ, Luxon BA, Sinha M, Parker AS, Sun LZ, Ahlquist DA, Wood CG, Copland JA
Secreted frizzled-related protein 1 loss contributes to tumor phenotype of clear cell renal cell carcinoma
Clin Cancer Res. 2007 Aug 15;13(16):4740-9