- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- JMH, CD108, SEMAL, CDw108, SEMAK1, H-Sema-L, H-SEMA-K1, MGC126692, MGC126696, SEMA7A
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-135263 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CDw108
- Protein Size (# AA):
- FC, IP, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SEMA7A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SEMA7A.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-SEMA7A antibody - OASA02604
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/10 - 1/50
Western Blotting(1): Non-reducing conditions
(1)Special conditions apply.
- Preparation: Purified IgM prepared by ion exchange chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: Isotype concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Tips Information: