- Official Gene Full Name:
- sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), short basic domain, secreted, (semaphorin) 3A
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- coll-1, collapsin-1, Hsema-I, SEMA1, Semad, Sema D, sema III, Sema III, Semaphorin-3A, Semaphorin-D, semaphorin III, Semaphorin III, SemD
- Description of Target:
- Plays a role in growth cones guidance. May function to pattern sensory projections by selectively repelling axons that normally terminate dorsally. Involved in the development of the olfactory system and in neuronal control of puberty.
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.078 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <5.8% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <8.5% (n = 24)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology SEMA3A ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03495) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Sema3a has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Sema3a is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Sema3a captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Sema3a Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Sema3a Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Sema3a Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 102%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Sema3a.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Sema3a.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Semaphorin-3A
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA