||Rat IgG2b Antibody : FITC (OASB00777)
||FITC: Fluorescein Isothiocyanate
|Official Gene Full Name
||Ig gamma-2B chain C region
|Reconstitution and Storage
||Store at 2-8C
||- The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 0.5 mg of purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mM boratebuffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The fluorescein (FITC) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg and the Cyanine 5 (Cy5) conjugate is supplied as 0.1mg in1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The alkaline phosphatase (AP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50mM Tris/1mM MgCl2/50%Glycerol, pH 8.0, containing 0.1% NaN3 as preservative. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugate is supplied as 1.0 mL of stock solution in 50% glycerol/50% PBS, pH7.4. No preservative added. Store at 2- 8 C or long- term at - 20 C
- The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) conjugate is supplied as 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent. Storeat 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The biotin- maleimide (BIMA) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- Protect conjugated forms from light. Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored asdirected.
|Other Applications Data
||Since applications vary, each investigator should determine the optimum working dilutions of the product that is appropriate for their specificneeds.
||Printable datasheet for anti-Igh-3 (OASB00777) antibody
||Identification and enumeration of IgG2b+ cells by immunofluorescence, Second step reagent for rat IgG2b monoclonal antibodies, ELISA
|Other Applications Image 1 Data
|| Amount Used: 0.3 Ug/106 cells BALB/c splenocytes were incubated with rat IgG2b isotype, rat anti-mouse CD22 (2D6, rat IgG1), rat anti-mouse CD8 (53-6.7, rat IgG2a), rat anti-mouse CD45(LCA) (I3/2.3, rat IgG2b), rat anti-mouse CD24 (30-F1, rat IgG
||Rat IgG2b hybridoma
||Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eyeor face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact aphysician immediately. Sodium azide yields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide- containing compounds in runningwater before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
Fluorescein and Cy5 conjugates
Horseradish peroxidase conjugate
Alkaline Phosphatase conjugate
<=0.3 ug/106 cells
<=0.3 ug/106 cells
<=0.3 ug/106 cells
<=0.02 ug/106 cells
||To ensure lot- to- lot consistency, each batch of monoclonal antibody is tested as a second step reagent by flowcytometry and/or ELISA to conform to characteristics of a standard reference reagent. Representative dataare included in this product insert.
|Tested Species Reactivity
||This product is Genway GWB-C8F344
||FC, FLISA, IHC-F, WB
|BALB/cplenocytes||Amount Used: 0.3 Ug/106 cells BALB/c splenocytes were incubated with rat IgG2b isotype, rat anti-mouse CD22 (2D6, rat IgG1), rat anti-mouse CD8 (53-6.7, rat IgG2a), rat anti-mouse CD45(LCA) (I3/2.3, rat IgG2b), rat anti-mouse CD24 (30-F1, rat IgG2c), and rat anti-mouse CD45RC (GL24, rat IgM). After washing, the cells were stained with FITC-labeled Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b. Small lymphocytes were gated and analyzed on a FACScan flow cytometer (BDIS, San Jose, CA).|
|BALB/c mouse splenocytes||BALB/c mouse splenocytes were stained with Rat Anti-Mouse CD45-UNLB followed by Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b-FITC.|
|Purified rat IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c, and IgM||FLISA plate was coated with purified rat IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c, and IgM. Immunoglobulins were detected with serially diluted Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b-FITC.|
|Frozen mouse spleen tissue||Frozen mouse spleen tissue was stained with Rat IgG2b-UNLB isotype control and Rat Anti-Mouse Ly-6G/Ly-6C-UNLB followed by Mouse Anti-Rat IgG2b-FITC and DAPI.|