||Ptprc Antibody (OASA03993)
||Lca, RT7, CD45, L-CA, T200, Ptprc
|Protein Size (# AA)
||1190 amino acids
||Purified IgG - liquid
|NCBI Gene Id
||1. Sunderland, C. A. et al. (1979) Purification with monoclonal antibody of a predominant leukocyte-common antigen and glycoprotein from rat thymocytes. Eur. J. Immunol. 9:155-159
2. Woollett, G. R. et al. (1985) Molecular and antigenic heterogeneity of the rat leukocyte-common antigen from thymocytes and T and B Lymphocytes. Eur. J. Immunol. 15:168-173
3. Martin, A. et al. (1995) Passive dual immunization against tumour necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) and IL-1 beta maximally ameliorates acute aminonucleoside nephrosis. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 99:283-288
4. Sato, K et al. (2001) Carbon monoxide generated by heme oxygenase-1 suppresses the rejection of mouse-to-rat cardiac transplants. J. Immunol. 166:4185-4194
5. Murakami, K. et al. (2000) Regulation of mast cell signalling through high-affinity IgE receptor by CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase. Int. Immunol. 12(2):169-176
6. Standring, R. et al. (1978) The predominant heavily glycosylated glycoproteins at the surface of rat lymphoid cells are differentiation antigens. Eur. J. Immunol. 8(12):832-9.
7. Giezeman-Smits, K.M. et al. (1999) The regulatory role of CD45 on rat NK cells in target cell lysis. J. Immunol. 163(1):71-6.
8. Zilka, N. et al. (2009) Human misfolded truncated tau protein promotes activation of microglia and
|Description of Target
||MOUSE ANTI RAT CD45
|Reconstitution and Storage
||Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
||Printable datasheet for anti-Ptprc antibody - OASA03993
||Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 mouse myeloma cell line.
||Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
||Flow Cytometry: 1/100
||Domestic: within 1 week delivery International: 1 week
||The immunogen for anti-Ptprc antibody: rat thymocyte membrane glycoproteins
||Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ptprc.
||Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
|Protein Accession #
||Application #1: Staining of rat peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Rat CD45
Application #2: Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45: RPE
Application #3: Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45:Alexa Fluor 488
Application #4: Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45:FITC
||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ptprc.
||This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
||This product is Genway GWB-F0F156
|Predicted Species Reactivity
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence
|Rat peripheral blood lymphocytes||Staining of rat peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Rat CD45|
|Rat spleen||Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45: RPE|
|Rat spleen||Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45:Alexa Fluor 488|
|Rat spleen||Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45:FITC|