Tel: (888) 880-0001
Fax: (858) 552-6975
2018 Winners Announced
Thank you to everyone who participated in our first scholarship. To view our scholarship winners, please go here.
Please come back to our website for updates on our upcoming 2019 scholarship.
Aviva Systems Biology Scholarship - 2018
Aviva Systems Biology is dedicated to supporting students looking to advance their knowledge and career. Three students will be selected to receive $750 to use towards their education.
- Open to all students enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- No minimum GPA required. If selected, we will require a copy of your latest transcript (official or unofficial) to confirm enrollment.
- Domestic, international and undocumented students may apply.
Fall 2018 selection and notification process:
- Application deadline is November 2, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST
- Finalists will be notified by November 5, 2018.
Application process checklist:
- Fill out scholarship application form.
- Write a personal statement discussing your career goals and how you hope to contribute to your community.
- Email form and personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Scholarship Application - Fall 2018" in attention to Sarah Beltier.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 858-552-6979
Aviva Systems Biology: An Original Manufacturer
Aviva Systems Biology Corporation is a growing proteomic biotech company specializing in antibodies, recombinant proteins, and ELISA Kits. Unlike other companies, we design, manufacture, and validate our own products.
Our head office is located in San Diego, CA. We also have an office in Beijing, China. Both locations work together to provide scientific support to researchers globally.
All Aviva products have been through vigorous validations. We guarantee their use on verified applications as indicated on our website and publications.