- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- 3 Hours
- Kit Linearity:
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||95-105%||80-94%||84-92%||95-103%|
|Heparin Plasma (n=5)||99-105%||78-101%||78-92%||95-102%|
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology SCG2 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD02871) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for SCG2 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wellss, incubated and removed.A biotinylated detector antibody specific for SCG2 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample SCG2 captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 1.25-80 ng/mL
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=5)||84-98||93|
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level SCG2 was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level SCG2 was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10% (n=20)
Inter-Assay CV: <12% (n=24)
- Kit Component:
|Anti-SCG2 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|SCG2 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated SCG2 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- 0.49 ng/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Secretogranin II (SCG2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Secretogranin II (SCG2) and analogues was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- secretogranin II
- Alias Symbols:
- CHGC, Chromogranin-C, Secretogranin-2, Secretogranin II, SgII, SN
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- Secretogranin-2 is a neuroendocrine secretory granule protein, which is the precursor for biologically active peptides.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express SCG2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express SCG2.