- Printable datasheet for OKSB00006
- Product Format:
- Application Info:
- - Initial screening of fusions and selection of antibody-producing hybridomas from B6/C57J mice.
- Identification of the heavy and light chain isotypes of antibodies
- Selection and isolation of isotype switch variants
- - The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied 100 mM borate buffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives oramine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugates are supplied in a stock solution in 50% glycerol/50%PBS, pH 7.4. No preservative added. Store at 2- 8 C
- All system components can be stored for several months at 2- 8 C without appreciable loss of activity
For long- term storage, the purified antibody and HRP conjugates should be aliquoted undiluted andstores at - 20 C.
- To ensure lot- to- lot consistency, each batch of product is tested by ELISA for conformance tocharacteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- ELISA (HRP): 1:250-1:500
Immunoblotting: Since immunoblotting methods vary, you should determine the optimum
working dilution of the product that is appropriate for your specific need.