- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IF, IA
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Salmonella species (A, B, C, D, E, F and G groups)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02065
- Salmonella species (A,B,C,D,E,F & G Groups)
Specific for common LPS core of Salmonella. Positive for all Salmonella O-serogroups tested: A, B, C1, C2, D, E1, E3, E4, F, G1 and G2. Negative for E. coli (mix), Klebsiella, Citrobacter, Pseudomonas, Yersin