- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma. cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- Protein A Chromatography
- ELISA, WB
- Purified S-100 protein from human brain
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid. Supplied in PBS, pH 7.4, 0.09% sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01890
- S-100 (beta-beta) Protein
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful) in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- Application Info:
- Immunoassay, Immunoaffinity purification and Western Blot.
Sensitive to EDTA and other bivalent-binding agents. Better performance can be obtained in the presence of 5 mM CaCl2 in the assay buffers.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
Capture: OAMA01890 Detection: OAMA01895 Notes: Detects S100 beta/beta
- Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Tips Information: