- Alias Symbols:
- Rubeola (measles) (Edmonston Strain) Antigen
- Vero cell culture. Strain: Edmonston, ATCC #VR-24
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- 3.21 mg/mL (Bradford method using BSA as standard).
- Rubeola (measles) (Edmonston Strain)
- Application Data:
- Inactivation: Beta-propiolactone treatment. Confirmation by attempted growth under original culture conditions.
Suitable for use in ELISA.
- Additional Information:
- Purification: Infected cells and culture supernatant are harvested and concentrated by ultracentrifugation. Following sonication and clarification the resulting suspension is again concentrated by centrifugation. The resulting
antigen preparation consists of a high concentration of virus and viral components as well as some cellular material.
- Buffer: Glycine buffer, pH 9.5
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: No test guarantees a product to be non-infectious. All materials should be handled as if potentially infectious. Generally accepted laboratory practices appropriate for infectious materials should be employed when handling this product.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C to -80C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OPMA04421