- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IF, IA
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Product contains no stabilizing protein.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Rotavirus
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00228
Reacts with intact virus of strains RRV, WA, SA-11 and bovine. Immunostains infected cells. Does not react with Influenza A, Influenza B, RSV, Parainfluenza 1, 2 & 3, Adenovirus, M pneumonia, H. pylori and Mammalian cells.