- Official Gene Full Name:
- Rho associated coiled-coil containing protein kinase 2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is a serine/threonine kinase that regulates cytokinesis, smooth muscle contraction, the formation of actin stress fibers and focal adhesions, and the activation of the c-fos serum response element. This protein, which is an isozyme of ROCK1 is a target for the small GTPase Rho.
- Protein Name:
- Rho-associated protein kinase 2
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- < 0.061ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay reproducibility was evaluated using 20 replicates of 3 samples representing low, middle and high level ROCK2. Inter-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 3 samples representing low, middle and high level ROCK2 using 8 replicates on each of 3 plates.
Intra-Assay CV <10%
Inter-Assay CV <12%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ROCK2 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD07732) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for ROCK2 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for ROCK2 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample ROCK2 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|ROCK2 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|ROCK2 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X ROCK2 HRP-Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 µL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 µL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 2 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 20 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ROCK2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ROCK2.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.