- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Bank vole
- Product Format:
- E. coli, yeast, insect, or mammalian cell can be selected above to determine price.
- WB, ELISA
- Additional Information:
- For Research Use Only.
Sterile filtering available upon request.
Low endotoxin available upon request.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20C/-80C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20C/-80C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4C for up to one week.
- Greater than 85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Storage Buffer:
- Tris-based buffer,50% glycerol
- This protein may contain a N-terminal tag or C-terminal tag based on protein stability requirements.
- Printable datasheet for OPCA335023
- Gene Symbol:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tips Information: