- Gene Symbol:
- Ricin, RCA60
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Ricin, RCA60
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00529
- Ricin, Ricinus communis agglutinin 60 (RCA60) A-chain
Recognizes the A-chain of RCA60 and RCA120.
- >=95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Data:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: