- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Ras homolog family member T1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Mitochondrial Rho GTPase 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- ARHT1, FLJ11040, FLJ12633, MIRO-1, MIRO1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-102083 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Mitochondrial GTPase involved in mitochondrial trafficking. RHOT1 is probably involved in control of anterograde transport of mitochondria and their subcellular distribution.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- IHC, WB, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express RHOT1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express RHOT1.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human RHOT1
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 93%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-RHOT1 (ARP44817_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MKKDVRILLVGEPRVGKTSLIMSLVSEEFPEEVPPRAEEITIPADVTPER
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- PCSK9; ERLIN2; PARK2; ILK; UBC; CFTR; PINK1; UBD; IRAK1; AMFR;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-RHOT1 (ARP44817_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP44817 (Previous Catalog # AAPP12293)
- Printable datasheet for anti-RHOT1 (ARP44817_P050) antibody
- Additional Information:
- IHC Information: HepG2 cell lysate. Antibody concentration: 0.25 ug/ml. Gel concentration: 12%.
- Target Reference:
- Brandenberger,R., (2004) Nat. Biotechnol. 22 (6), 707-716
Children's Hospital (Boston), Schwarz Lab.
Sample type: HeLa cells transfected with Lipofectamine. 6% of cell lysate loaded.
Lane 1: HeLa cells transfected with Lipofectamine
Lane 2: HeLa cells transfected with Lipofectamine
Lane 3: HeLa cells transfected with Lipofectamine
Primary antibody dilution: 1:1000
Secondary antibody and dilution: Cy5 anti-Rabbit, 1:5000