- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- ADSF, RSTN, XCP1, FIZZ3, RETN1, MGC126603, MGC126609, RETN
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN RESISTIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express RETN.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express RETN.
- The immunogen for anti-RETN antibody: recombinant human resistin.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For l
- Printable datasheet for anti-RETN antibody - OASA06428
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with OPSA11047 as the standard and This product B as the detection antibody
Western Blot: This product may be used under either reducing or non-reducing conditions in Western blotting with OPSA11047 as the positive control.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human resistin was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Tips Information: