- Alias Symbols:
- Tnfa, RATTNF, MGC124630, TNF-alpha, Tnf
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Tumor necrosis factor
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT RAT TNF ALPHA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnf.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnf.
- Product Format:
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Recombinant rat TNF alpha was tested in a cytotoxicity assay on murine L929 cells - this batch demonstrated an ED50 of < 0.05ng/ml.
- Additional Information:
- Activity: >2 x 107 units/mg
Approx Protein Conc: 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.1ng/ug
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Recombinant rat TNF alpha purified from E.coli.
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 40ul distilled water.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Rayner, S. et al. (2000) Local bioactive tumour necrosis factor (TNF) in corneal allotransplantation. . Clin. Exp. Immunol 122: 109 - 116.
2. Lee, P. et al. (2000) Role of alveolar macrophages in innate immunity in neonates: evidence for selective lipopolysaccharide binding protein production by rat neonatal alveolar macrophages. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. 23: 652 - 661.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA11151
- Tips Information: