Rat TNF ALPHA Protein (OPSA11151)
This product is Genway GWB-BAB245
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Rat|
|Product Format||Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised|
|Additional Information||Activity: >2 x 107 units/mg
Approx Protein Conc: 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline
|::||Endotoxin Level: < 0.1ng/ug|
|::||Label Protein Molar Ratio: Recombinant rat TNF alpha purified from E.coli.
Preservative: None present
|Reconstitution and Storage||Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 40ul distilled water.
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Rat|
|Purity||>98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC|
|Specificity||Recombinant rat TNF alpha was tested in a cytotoxicity assay on murine L929 cells - this batch demonstrated an ED50 of < 0.05ng/ml.
|Target Reference||1. Rayner, S. et al. (2000) Local bioactive tumour necrosis factor (TNF) in corneal allotransplantation. . Clin. Exp. Immunol 122: 109 - 116.
2. Lee, P. et al. (2000) Role of alveolar macrophages in innate immunity in neonates: evidence for selective lipopolysaccharide binding protein production by rat neonatal alveolar macrophages. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. 23: 652 - 661.
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OPSA11151|
|Alias Symbols||Tnfa, RATTNF, MGC124630, TNF-alpha, Tnf|
|NCBI Gene Id||24835|
|Protein Name||Tumor necrosis factor|
|Description of Target||RECOMBINANT RAT TNF ALPHA
|Protein Accession #||NP_036807.1|
|Protein Size (# AA)||235|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Tnf.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Tnf.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!