- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified recombinant protein expressed in E. coli - lyophilised
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 0.1 mg/ml
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.1 ng/ug
- Preservative: None present.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- MCP-1, Scya2, Sigje, Ccl2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- C-C motif chemokine 2
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT RAT MCP-1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ccl2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ccl2.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Macrophage/Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1 (MCP-1) plays an important role in the inflammatory response of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages.
- Application Info:
- Functional Assays: 10ng/ml - 100ng/ml
following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA11152
|Yes||No||Not Determined||Suggested Dilution|
|Functional Assays||10ng/ml - 100ng/ml|
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate positive/negative controls.
- Tips Information: