- Alias Symbols:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI RAT CD3:FITC/CD8:RPE
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Product Format:
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- This product is a dual colour reagent recognising rat CD3 and CD8 cell surface antigens.
Clone IF4 recognises rat CD3, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by mature T lymphocytes.
Clone OX8 recognises rat CD8, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by thymocytes and by the suppressor/cytotoxic subset of peripheral blood T cells.
CD8 expression has also been reported upon rat macrophages.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd3d.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd3d.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Preservative: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Tanaka, T. et al. (1989) Characterization of CD3-like rat T cell surface antigen recognised by a monoclonal antibody. J. Immunol. 142: 2791 - 2795.
2. Brideau, R. J. et al. (1980) Two subsets of rat T lymphocytes defined with monoclonal antibodies. J. Immunol. 10: 609 - 615.
- Printable datasheet for OOSA10302
- Tips Information: