- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-133118 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- ELISA, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) Conjugate
- Mouse Interleukin- 2 (IL- 2)1- 3
- To ensure acceptable performance, each batch of product is tested in a sandwich ELISA and/or FlowCytometry to conform to characteristics of a standard reference reagent.
- Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact withskin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, washwith copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azideyields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide- containing compounds in running waterbefore discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Flow Cytometry:
Purified (UNLB) antibody
<= 1 ug/106 cells
10 uL/106 cells
10 uL/106 cells
- Application Info:
- ELISA: Purified JES6-5H4 monoclonal antibody may be used as capture antibody for quantifying mouse IL-2 protein levels. It should be paired with biotinylated JES6-1A12 (OASB01238) as detection antibody. Biotinylated JES6-5H4 is useful as a detection antibody and should be paired with purified JES6-1A12 antibody (OASB01237) as capture antibody. Flow Cytometry: FITC and R-PE conjugated JES6-5H4 antibodies are useful for intracellular staining in cells producing IL-2. Aviva intracellular staining buffers are recommended for this application. Since applications vary, each investigator should determine the optimal concentration appropriate for individual applications.
- - The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 0.5 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mMborate buffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The fluorescein (FITC) conjugate is supplied as 100 tests in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizingagent. Store at 2- 8 C
- The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg labeled antibody in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at2- 8 C
- The R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) is supplied as 100 tests in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- Reagents are stable for the period shown on the label if stored as directed.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Abrams, J.S., M.- G. Roncarolo, H.. Yssel, U. Andersson, G.J. Gleich, and J.E., Silver. 1992. Strategies of anti- cytokine monoclonalantibody development: Immunoassay of IL- 10 and IL- 5 in clinical samples. Immunol. Rev. 127:5- 24
2. Sander, B., I. Hoiden, U. Andersson, E. Moller, and J. Abrams. 1993. Similar frequencies and kinetics of cytokine producing cells inmurine peripheral blood and sera. J. Immunol. Meth. 166:201- 214
3. Abrams, J. 1995. Immunoenzymetric assay of mouse and human cytokines using NIP- labeled anti- cytokine antibodies. In CurrentProtocols in Immunology (J. Coligamn, A. Kruisbeek, D. Margulies, E. Shevach, W. Strober, eds.). John Wiley and Sons, New York. Unit6.20.