- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha
- Protein Name:
- Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13946 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- FC, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2RA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2RA.
- Product Format:
- R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) Conjugate
- Low affinity Alpha chain IL- 2 receptor (IL- 2RAlpha ), Mr 55 kDa
- To ensure lot- to- lot consistency, each batch of monoclonal antibody is tested by flow cytometry to conformto characteristics of a standard reference reagent. Representative data are included in this product insert.
- Reagents contain sodium azide. Sodium azide is very toxic if ingested or inhaled. Avoid contact withskin, eyes, or clothing. Wear eye or face protection when handling. If skin or eye contact occurs, washwith copious amounts of water. If ingested or inhaled, contact a physician immediately. Sodium azideyields toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide- containing compounds in running waterbefore discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in lead or copper plumbing.
- Flow Cytometry: Fluorescein conjugate <=1 ug/106 cells
Biotin conjugate <= 1 ug/106 cells
R-phycoerythrin conjugate <= 0.2 ug/106 cells
Allophycocyanin conjugate <= 0.2 ug/106 cells
Spectral Red conjugate <= 0.2 ug/106 cells
R-phycoerythrin-Cyanine 7 conjugate <= 0.2 ug/106 cells
- Application Info:
- Flow cytometry 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, Immunoprecipitation 1, 3
- Other Applications Data:
- Since applications vary, you should determine the optimum workingdilution for the product that is appropriate for your specific need.
- - The purified (UNLB) antibody is supplied as 0.5 mg of purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mL of 100 mMborate buffered saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine- containing buffer salts added. Store at 2- 8 C
- The fluorescein (FITC) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg or 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The biotin (BIOT) conjugate is supplied as 0.5 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3. Store at 2- 8 C
- The R- phycoerythrin (R- PE) conjugate is supplied as 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL or 0.2 mg in 2.0 mL ofPBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The allophycocyanin (APC) conjugate is supplied as 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizingagent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The Spectral Red (SPRD) and R- phycoerythrin- Cyanine 7 (R- PE- CY 7) conjugates are supplied as0.1 mg in 1.0 mL of PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent. Store at 2- 8 C. Do not freeze!
- The low endotoxin, azide- free (LE/AF) antibody is supplied as 0.5 mg purified immunoglobulin in 1.0 mLof PBS. Aliquot and store at or below - 20 C
- Protect conjugated forms from light. Aliquot and freeze the low endotoxin, azide- free product at - 20 Cimmediately upon receipt. Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored asdirected.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Malek, T. R., R. J. Robb, and E. M. Shevach. 1983. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 80:5694
2. Leonard, W.J., et al. 1984. Nature 311:626
3. Ortega, G., R. J. Robb, E. M. Shevach, and T. R. Malek. 1984. J. Immunol. 133:1970
4. Malek, T. R., J. A. Schmidt, and E. M. Shevach. 1985. J. Immunol. 134:2405
5. Rolink, A., U. Grawunder, T.H. Winkler, H. Karasuyama, and F. Melchers. 1994. Int. Immunol. 6:1257
6. Chen, J., A. Ma, F. Young, and F. W. Alt. 1994. International. Immunology 6:1265
7. Habu, S., K. Okumura, T. Diamantstein, and E. M. Shevach. 1985. Eur. J. Immunol. 15:456
8. Moreau, J. L., M. Nabholz, T. Diamantstein, T. R. Malek, E. Shevach, and J. Theze. 1987. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:929
9. Lorenzo, F., C. Jaulin, N. Vita., P. Froussard, P. Ferrara, D. Jankovic , and J. Theze. J. Immunol. 147:2970.