Rat ANTI CD4 (OOSA10299)
This product is Genway GWB-Q01610
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Mouse|
|Product Format||Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.|
|Additional Information||Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline|
|::||Preservative: 0.09% - Sodium Azide|
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
|Reconstitution and Storage||Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water|
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Specificity||This product is a dual colour reagent recognising mouse CD4 and CD8 cell surface antigens.|
Clone YTS191.1 recognises murine CD4, a T cell differentiation antigen expressed by thymocytes and helper/inducer T cells in the peripheral blood.
Clone KT3 recognises murine CD3, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by mature T cells in the peripheral blood.
|Application Info||Flow Cytometry: Neat|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Mouse|
|Target Reference||1. Tomonari, K. et al. (1988) A rat antibody against a structure functionally related to the mouse T-cell receptor/T3 complex. Immunogenetics. 28: 455 - 458.|
2. Darby, C .R. et al. (1992) Evidence that long term cardiac allograft survival induced by anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody does not require depletion of CD4+ T cells. Transplantation. 54: 483 - 90.
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OOSA10299|
|Alias Symbols||L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4|
|NCBI Gene Id||12504|
|Protein Name||T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4|
|Description of Target||RAT ANTI MOUSE CD4:FITC/CD3:RPE|
|Protein Accession #||NP_038516.1|
|Protein Size (# AA)||457|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd4.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd4.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review