- Alias Symbols:
- L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD4:FITC/CD3:RPE
- Protein Name:
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Product Format:
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- This product is a dual colour reagent recognising mouse CD4 and CD8 cell surface antigens.
Clone YTS191.1 recognises murine CD4, a T cell differentiation antigen expressed by thymocytes and helper/inducer T cells in the peripheral blood.
Clone KT3 recognises murine CD3, a cell surface glycoprotein expressed by mature T cells in the peripheral blood.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Cd4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Cd4.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Tomonari, K. et al. (1988) A rat antibody against a structure functionally related to the mouse T-cell receptor/T3 complex. Immunogenetics. 28: 455 - 458.
2. Darby, C .R. et al. (1992) Evidence that long term cardiac allograft survival induced by anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody does not require depletion of CD4+ T cells. Transplantation. 54: 483 - 90.
- Printable datasheet for OOSA10299
- Tips Information: