- Gene Symbol:
- IgG, IgM
- Protein Name:
- Ig heavy chain V-III region JON
- Swissprot Id:
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI RABBIT IgG/IgM:HRP
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Normal rabbit IgG + IgM
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Ig Fraction conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA06748
- IgG IgM
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/8000
- Preservative Stabilisers: 50% glycerol
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to rabbit IgG+IgM were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with normal rabbit IgG and IgM.
The Ig fraction was purified by affinity chromatography on pooled rabbit IgG + IgM covalently linked to agarose.
The preparation has been cross absorbed with pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins to remove any potential cross reactivity.
- Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
Gerilechaogetu, Hanieh, H., Abe, A. & Kondo, Y. Extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) activation in chicken heterophils stimulated with phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (PMA), formyl-methionylleucyl-phenylalanine (fMLP) and lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Anim. Sci. J. 80, 577-84 (2009). ELISA, Rabbit 20163623
- Tips Information: