- Description of Target:
- They have an Fc portion and two antigen binding Fab portions joined together by disulfide bonds and therefore they are divalent. The average molecular weight is reported to be about 160 kDa. The whole IgG form of antibodies is suitable for the majority of immunodetection procedures and is the most cost effective.
- Molecular Weight:
- ~160 kDa
- The antibody was purified from antisera by immunoaffinity chromatography using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- IHC, ICC, ELISA, WB (chromogenic substrates), WB (ECL substrates)
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized 0.01M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25M NaCl (pH 7.6), 15 mg/ml BSA (IgG & Protease free)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store freeze-dried powder at 2-8°C. When ready to use, rehydrate with 2.0 mL dH2O and centrifuge if not clear. Product is stable for about 6 weeks at 2-8°C as an undiluted liquid. Prepare working dilution fresh each day. For extended storage after rehydration, aliquot and freeze at -70°C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Alternatively, add an equal volume of glycerol (ACS grade or better) for a final concentration of 50%, and store at -20°C as a liquid. Note that adding glycerol reduces the stated protein concentration and dilution range by oen-half. Expiration date is one year from date of rehydration. The expiration date may be extended if test results are acceptable for the intended use.
- 0.8 mg/ml (prior to lyophilization)
- Printable datasheet for ASP00001
- Based on immunoelectrophoresis and/or ELISA, the antibody reacts with whole molecule rabbit IgG. It also reacts with the light chains of other rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. The antibody may cross-react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzymatic activity of horseradish peroxidase. Confirm that glycerol is ACS grade or better before adding to this product. Lower grades of glycerol may seriously inhibit peroxidase enzyme activity.
- Dilution factors are presented in the form of a range because the optimal dilution is a function of many factors, such as antigen density, permeability, etc. The actual dilution used must be determined empirically.
- Application Info:
- IHC/ICC: 1:500~5000
ELISA/WB (chromogenic substrates): 1:5000~100000
WB (ECL substrates): 1:10000~200000
Chung, W.-G., Sandoval, M. A., Sloat, B. R., Lansakara-P, D. S. P. & Cui, Z. Stearoyl gemcitabine nanoparticles overcome resistance related to the over-expression of ribonucleotide reductase subunit M1. J. Control. Release 157, 132-40 (2012). 21851843
Shojaei, S; Ghavami, S; Panjehshahin, MR; Owji, AA; Effects of Ethanol on the Expression Level of Various BDNF mRNA Isoforms and Their Encoded Protein in the Hippocampus of Adult and Embryonic Rats. 16, 30422-37 (2015). 26703578
Shojaei, S; Panjehshahin, MR; Shafiee, SM; Khoshdel, Z; Borji, M; Ghasempour, G; Owji, AA; Differential Effects of Resveratrol on the Expression of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Transcripts and Protein in the Hippocampus of Rat Brain. 42, 32-39 (2017). 28293048