Rabbit ANTI RAF-1 Antibody (OASA08611)
|Product Format||Purified IgG - liquid|
|::||Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)|
50% - Glycerol - 0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to rat Raf-1 (pSer301) were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
|::||Buffer Solutions: 10mMHepes pH7.5|
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.|
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Immunogen||Phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid sequence surrounding phosphorylated serine 301 of rat Raf-1.|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OASA08611|
|Application Info||Western Blot: This product detects a band/s of approximately 74kDa in human jurkat cell lysates.|
* For the detection of phosphoproteins, serine phosphatase inhibitors such as 10mM Sodium Fluoride should be added to the sample buffer. Milk or other casein-based blocking solutions are not recommended as casein is a phosphoprotein and its use can result in high background.
|Target Reference||1. Gollob, J. et al. (2006) Role of Raf kinase in cancer: therapeutic potential of targeting the Raf/MEK/ERK signal transduction pathway. Semin. Oncol. 4:392-406.|
2. Dougherty, M. et al. (2005) Regulation of Raf-1 by direct feedback phosphorylation. Mol. Cell. 17:215-24.
|NCBI Gene Id||24703|
|Protein Name||RAF proto-oncogene serine/threonine-protein kinase|
|Description of Target||RABBIT ANTI RAF-1 (pSer301)|
|Protein Accession #||NP_036771.1|
|Protein Size (# AA)||648|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Raf1.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Raf1.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review