- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- RAF proto-oncogene serine/threonine-protein kinase
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI RAF-1 (pSer301)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Raf1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Raf1.
- Phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid sequence surrounding phosphorylated serine 301 of rat Raf-1.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA08611
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band/s of approximately 74kDa in human jurkat cell lysates.
* For the detection of phosphoproteins, serine phosphatase inhibitors such as 10mM Sodium Fluoride should be added to the sample buffer. Milk or other casein-based blocking solutions are not recommended as casein is a phosphoprotein and its use can result in high background.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
50% - Glycerol - 0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to rat Raf-1 (pSer301) were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solutions: 10mMHepes pH7.5
- Target Reference:
- 1. Gollob, J. et al. (2006) Role of Raf kinase in cancer: therapeutic potential of targeting the Raf/MEK/ERK signal transduction pathway. Semin. Oncol. 4:392-406.
2. Dougherty, M. et al. (2005) Regulation of Raf-1 by direct feedback phosphorylation. Mol. Cell. 17:215-24.
- Tips Information: