- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Platelet-derived growth factor subunit B
- Alias Symbols:
- SIS, SSV, PDGF2, c-sis, FLJ12858, PDGFB
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-114500 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN PDGF BB
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FN, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PDGFB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PDGFB.
- Recombinant human PDGF BB
- Product Format:
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Printable datasheet for OASA08084
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Dilution: 1.0 ug/ml. This product requires protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections e.g. trypsin or proteinase K.
- Preparation: Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human PDGF BB were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Approx Protein Conc: 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline, pH 7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Bowen-Pope, D.F. et al. (1984) Production of platelet-derived growth factor-like molecules and reduced
expression of platelet-derived growth factor receptors accompany transformation
by a wide spectrum of agents. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 81: 2396-2400.
2. Hart, C.E. et al. (1987) Synthesis, phosphorylation, and degradation of multiple forms of the
- Tips Information: