- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human PAK6 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PAK 6
- Alias Symbols:
- PAK5, PAK6
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN PAK6
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PAK6.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PAK6.
- 13 amino acid peptide sequence near the centre of human PAK6.
- Printable datasheet for OASA08076
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 75kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Yang, F. et al. (2001) Androgen receptor specifically interacts with a novel p21-activated kinase, PAK6. J. Biol. Chem. 276:15345-15353.
2. Jaffer, Z. et al. (2002) p21-activated kinases: three more join the Pak. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 34:713-717.
3. Kaur, R. et al. (2005) Activation of p21-activated kinase 6 by MAP kinase kinase 6 and p38 MAP kinase. J Biol Chem. 280:3323-3330.
4. Schrantz N. et al. (2004) Mechanism of p21-activated kinase 6-mediated inhibition of androgen receptor signaling. J Biol Chem. 279:1922-1931.
- Tips Information: