- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PAK 4
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN PAK4
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PAK4.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PAK4.
- 13 amino acid peptide sequence near the centre of human PAK4.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA08074
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 64kDa in SW480 cell lysates.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human PAK4 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Jaffer, Z. et al. (2002) p21-activated kinases: three more join the Pak. Int. J. Biochem. Cell. Biol. 34:713-717.
2. Abo, A. et al. (1998) PAK4, a novel effector for Cdc42Hs, is implicated in the reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton and in the formation of filopodia. EMBO J. 17:6527-6540.
- Tips Information: