- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- ELISA, LF
- Buffer: 0.05M PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term store at 2-8C. Long term store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Description of Target:
- Rabbit anti Canine Heartworm
- Chromatographically purified
- Purified Dirofilaria immitis antigen
- Printable datasheet for OAMA04050
- Canine Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis)
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA and lateral flow assays. May be used as a pair with Catalog # OAMA01517 for sandwich immunoassays. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Tips Information: