Rabbit ANTI EPHRIN B Antibody (OASA07237)
|Product Format||Purified IgG - liquid|
|::||Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)|
50% Glycerol - 0.01% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to xenopus Ephrin B were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
|::||Buffer Solutions: 10mM Hepes pH7.5|
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.|
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Immunogen||Synthetic phosphotide corresponding to an amino acid sequence within Xenopus Ephrin B, which includes phosphorylated Tyr298.|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for OASA07237|
|Application Info||Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 46kDa in rat testes cell lysates.|
* For the detection of phosphoproteins, tyrosine phosphatase inhibitors such as 1mM Sodium Orthovanadate should be added to the sample buffer. Milk or other casein-based blocking solutions are not recommended as casein is a phosphoprotein and its use can result in high background.
|Target Reference||1. Dufour, A. et al. (2003) Area specificity and topography of thalamocortical projections are controlled by ephrin/Eph genes. Neuron. 39: 453-465.|
2. Oike, Y. et al. (2002) Regulation of vasculogenesis and angiogenesis by EphB/ephrin-B2 signaling between endothelial cells and surrounding mesenchymal cells. Blood. 100: 1326-1333.
3. Palmer, A. et al. (2002) EphrinB phosphorylation and reverse signaling: regulation by Src kinases and PTP-BL Phosphatase. Mol. Cell. 9: 725-737.
|Alias Symbols||LERK-2, efnb1-A, efnb1|
|NCBI Gene Id||394292|
|Description of Target||RABBIT ANTI EPHRIN B (pTyr298)|
|Protein Accession #||NP_001080948.2|
|Protein Size (# AA)||329|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express efnb1.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express efnb1.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review