- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cholecystokinin receptor type A
- Alias Symbols:
- Rabbit Antibody to Human Cholecystokinin Receptor Type A (amino acids 197-210)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CCKAR.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CCKAR.
- Product Format:
- Neat, Lyophilized
Reconstitute in 100ul double distilled water.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store lyophilized product at 2 to 8C. After reconstitution, store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02887
- Cholecystokinin Receptor Type A (a.a. 197-210)
Human Cholecystokinin Receptor Type A
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Synthetic human Cholecystokinin Receptor Type A peptide, amino acid sequence (197-210) (RFLLPPNDVMQQSWH)
- Buffer: Not applicable
Important Note: Vial Contains Small Quantity. Centrifuge Product Before Opening
- Tips Information: