- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI ASTROVIRUS
- Pool of Astrovirus type 1, 2 and 4 expressed in LLC MK2 cells.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA06992
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product can be used as a detection antibody in an ELISA pair in combination with clone 8E7 (OASA00217) as the capture antibody.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to astrovirus were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS acetate buffered saline pH7.8
- Target Reference:
- 1. Geigenmuller, U. et al. (2002) Studies on intracellular processing of the capsid protein of human Astrovirus serotype 1 in infected cells. J. Gen. Virol. 83: 1691-1695.
- Tips Information: