- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M5
- Alias Symbols:
- Rabbit Antibody to Muscarinic M5 Receptor (amino acids 519-531)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CHRM5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CHRM5.
- Product Format:
- Neat, Lyophilized
Reconstitute with 0.1ml of PBS which contains 10mg/ml BSA or with additional buffer for more dilute antisera.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Lyophilized: Store at 2 to 8C (preferably in a dessicator).
Reconstituted: Aliquot and store at -20C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA03663
- Muscarinic M5 Receptor (a.a. 519-531)
Specific for Muscarinic M5 Receptor (carboxyl terminal)(a.a. 519-531). This antisera has been characterized by Western blotting, ELISA and cell staining techniques.
Crossreactivity: M5 Muscarinic Receptor (519-5
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: A peptide analogue of the carboxyl terminal of the Muscarinic M5 receptor covalently attached to a carrier protein.
- Buffer: Not applicable
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Tips Information: