- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- loc, B220, Cd45, Ly-5, T200, CD45R, Lyt-4, Ptprc
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD45R
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ptprc.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ptprc.
- The immunogen for anti-Ptprc antibody: murine leukaemia-induced pre-B tumour cells (RAW112)
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ptprc antibody - OASA05291
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/100 - 1/200
following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD45R:FITC
Application #2: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD45R:RPE-Alexa Fluor 647
Application #3: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD45R: Alexa Fluor 488
Application #4: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD45R: Alexa Fluor 647
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Lewis rats were fused with cells of the rat S194/5 XX0.BU-1 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Coffman, R. (1982) Surface antigen expression and immunoglobulin gene rearrangement during mouse pre-B cell development. Immunol. Rev. 69: 5-23.
2. Rosmalen, J.G.M. et al. (2000) Subsets of macrophages and dendritic cells in nonobese diabetic mouse pancreatic inflammatory infiltrates: correlation with the development of diabetes. Lab. Invest. 80:23-30.
3. Whiteland, J.L. et al. (1995) Immunohistochemical detection of T-Cell subsets and other leucocytes in paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 43: 313-320.
4. Spangrude, G.J. et al. (1988) Purification and characterization of mouse hematopoietic stem cells. Science. 241:58-62.
5. Spangrude, G.J. et al. (1988) Two rare populations of mouse Thy-1lo bone marrow cells repopulate the thymus. J. Exp. Med. 167(5):1671-1683.
6. Holmes, K.L. et al. (1986) Analysis of neoplasms induced by Cas-Br-M MuLV tumor extracts. J. Immunol. 137(2):679-688.
7. Monteith. C.E. et al. (1996) Identification of monoclonal antibodies for immunohistochemical staining of feline B lymphocytes in frozen and formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissues. Can. J. Vet. Res. 60: 193-198.
|Yes||No||Not Determined||Suggested Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||1/100 - 1/200|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin(1)|
|Immunohistology - Resin|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropritate negative/positive controls.
(1)PLP fixed tissue - see reference 3
- Tips Information: