- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Alias Symbols:
- loc, B220, Cd45, Ly-5, T200, CD45R, Lyt-4, Ptprc
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RAT ANTI MOUSE CD45:FITC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ptprc.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ptprc.
- The immunogen for anti-Ptprc antibody: mouse spleen cells.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ptprc antibody - OASA05285
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/20 - 1/50
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of mouse splenocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD45: FITC
Application #2: Staining of mouse peripheral blood lymphocytes with Rat anti Mouse CD45 (Ly-5):Alexa Fluor 647
Application #3: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD45 (Ly-5):RPE
Application #4: Staining of mouse spleen cells with Rat anti Mouse CD45 (Ly-5)
Application #5: Staining of mouse spleen with Rat anti Mouse CD45
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised DA rat were fused with cells of the Y3/Ag1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Watt, S.M. et al. (1987) Cell surface markers on haemapoietic precursors. Reagents for the isolation and analysis of progenitor cell subpopulations. Mol. Cell. Probes 1: 297-326.
2. Bindon, C.I. et al. (1988) Importance of antigen specificity for complement-mediated lysis by monoclonal antibodies. Eur. J. Immunol. 18: 1507-1514.