- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Alias Symbols:
- Lca, RT7, CD45, L-CA, T200, Ptprc
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI RAT CD45RA:RPE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ptprc.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ptprc.
- The immunogen for anti-Ptprc antibody: purified rat LCA
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ptprc antibody - OASA04010
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/10
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45RA: FITC
Application #2: Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45RA:Alexa Fluor 488
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells from NSO/U mouse myeloma cell line.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Woollett, G. R. et al. (1985) Molecular and antigenic heterogeneity of the rat leukocyte-common antigen from thymocytes and T and B lymphocytes. Eur. J. Immunol. 15:168-173.
2. Barclay, A.N. et al. (1987) Lymphocyte specific heterogeneity in the rat leucocyte common antigen (T200) is due to differences in polypeptide sequences near the NH2-terminus. EMBO J. 6:1259-1264.
3. Barclay, A.N. et al. (1981) The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues. Immunology. 42:593-600.
4. Whiteland, J.L. et al. (1995) Immunohistochemical detection of T-cell subsets and other leucocytes in Paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 43: 313-320.