- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Alias Symbols:
- Lca, RT7, CD45, L-CA, T200, Ptprc
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI RAT CD45RA (B CELLS ONLY)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ptprc.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ptprc.
- The immunogen for anti-Ptprc antibody: purified spleen leucocyte common antigen
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ptprc antibody - OASA04004
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/100
(1) This clone has been described reacting with paraffin-embedded material following PLP fixation (periodate-lysine-paraformaldehyde) - refer to ref. Whiteland, J.L. et al. (1995) - reference 4.
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45RA: FITC
Application #2: Staining of rat spleen cells with Mouse anti Rat CD45RA:Alexa Fluor 488
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NSO/U myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Woollett, G. R. et al. (1985) Molecular and antigenic heterogeneity of the rat leukocyte-common antigen from thymocytes and T and B lymphocytes. Eur. J. Immunol. 15:168-173.
2. Barclay, A.N. et al. (1987) Lymphocyte specific heterogeneity in the rat leucocyte common antigen (T200) is due to differences in polypeptide sequences near the NH2-terminus. EMBO J. 6:1259-1264.
3. Barclay, A.N. et al. (1981) The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues. Immunology. 42:593-600.
4. Whiteland, J.L. et al. (1995) Immunohistochemical detection of T-cell subsets and other leucocytes in Paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 43: 313-320.