PTPRC Antibody (OASA02098)
This product is Genway GWB-16D4D5
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Product Format||Purified IgG - liquid|
|Application||IHC-AFF, FC, IP, IHC-FFPE|
|Additional Information||Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3/NS1/1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line.|
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Tonsil
|::||Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant|
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
|::||Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1 mg/ml|
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.|
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Replacement Item||This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.|
|Immunogen||The immunogen for anti-PTPRC antibody: human IL-2 dependent T cells|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for anti-PTPRC antibody - OASA02098|
|Application Info||Flow Cytometry: 1/25 - 1/50|
|Application Data||Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RO |
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RO
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RO:Azide Free
|Target Reference||1. Smith, S.H. et al. (1986) Functional subsets of human helper-inducer cells defined by a new monoclonal antibody, UCHL1. Immunology 58: 63-70.|
2. Norton, A.J. et al. (1986) Monoclonal antibody (UCHL1) that recognises normal and neoplastic T-cells in routinely fixed tissues. J. Clin. Pathol. 39: 399-405.
3. Beverley, P.C.L. et al. (1986) T-cell subsets and function. Progress in Immunology VI. Cinader, B., Miller, G.G., eds. Academic Press Orlando pp 941-948.
4. Beverley, P.C.L. (1987) Human Tcell subsets. Immunology Letters 14: 263-267.
5. Terry. L.A. et al. (1987) Phenotypic heterogeneity of the CD4+ and CD8+ subsets. Leucocyte Typing III. McMichael, A.J., Beverley, P.C.L. et al. eds. University Press. pp 225-227.
6. Akbar, A.N. et al. (1988) Loss of CD45R and gain of UCHL1 reactivity is a feature of primed T-cells. J. Immunol. 140: 2171 - 2178
7. Terry, L.A. et al. (1988) The monoclonal antibody, UCHL1, recognizes a 180,000 MW component of the human leucocyte-common antigen, CD45 Immunology 64: 331-336.
8. Beverley, P.C.L. et al. (1988) Phenotypic diversity of the CD45 antigen and its relation to function. Immunology, Suppl. 1: 3-5.
9. Merkenschlager, M. et al. (1988) Limited dilution analysis of proliferative responses in human lymphocyte populations defined by the monoclonal antibody UCHL1: implications for differential CD45 expression in T-cell memory formation. Eur. J. Immunol. 18: 1653-1661.
|Alias Symbols||LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC|
|NCBI Gene Id||5788|
|Protein Name||Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C|
|Description of Target||MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD45RO|
|Protein Accession #||NP_002829.2|
|Protein Size (# AA)||1304|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PTPRC.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PTPRC.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review