- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD45RB
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PTPRC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PTPRC.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PTPRC antibody - OASA02092
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/100
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/50 - 1/200
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RB:FITC
Application #2: Peripheral Human Granulocytes stained with Mouse anti Human CD45RB:APC
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RB
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
Anti-CD45 OASA02092 has recently been referenced in the following publications:
Krawetz, R. J. et al. Synovial fluid progenitors expressing CD90+ from normal but not osteoarthritic joints undergo chondrogenic differentiation without micro-mass culture. PLoS One 7, e43616 (2012). Cell Seperation, Canine 22952721
- Tips Information: