- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Alias Symbols:
- LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD45RA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PTPRC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PTPRC.
- The immunogen for anti-PTPRC antibody: human T lymphocytes
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PTPRC antibody - OASA02077
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/100
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/200
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human tonsil with Mouse anti Human CD45RA
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:Azide Free
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:Biotin
Application #4: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:FITC
Application #5: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:RPE
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Dalchau, R. and Fabre, J.W. (1981) Identification with a monoclonal antibody of the predominantly B lymphocyte specific determinant of the human leucocyte common antigen: evidence for structural and possible functional diversity of the leucocyte common molecule. J. Exp. Med. 153: 753-765.
2. O 'Grady, J. T. et al (1994) CD40 expression in Hodgkin 's disease. Am. J. Pathol. 144: 21-26.
3. Franitza, S. et al. (2002) TGF-beta1 enhances SDF-1alpha-induced chemotaxis and homing of naive T cells by up-regulating CXCR4 expression and downstream cytoskeletal effector molecules. J. Immunol. 32: 193-202.