- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Alias Symbols:
- LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD45RA
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PTPRC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PTPRC.
- The immunogen for anti-PTPRC antibody: human T lymphocytes
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PTPRC antibody - OASA02076
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/50 - 1/100
Immunohistology - Paraffin: 1/200
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human tonsil with Mouse anti Human CD45RA
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:Azide Free
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:Biotin
Application #4: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:FITC
Application #5: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45RA:RPE
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Dalchau, R. and Fabre, J.W. (1981) Identification with a monoclonal antibody of the predominantly B lymphocyte specific determinant of the human leucocyte common antigen: evidence for structural and possible functional diversity of the leucocyte common molecule. J. Exp. Med. 153: 753-765.
2. O 'Grady, J. T. et al (1994) CD40 expression in Hodgkin 's disease. Am. J. Pathol. 144: 21-26.
3. Franitza, S. et al. (2002) TGF-beta1 enhances SDF-1alpha-induced chemotaxis and homing of naive T cells by up-regulating CXCR4 expression and downstream cytoskeletal effector molecules. J. Immunol. 32: 193-202.