- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Alias Symbols:
- LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD45
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, FC, IP, IHC-FFPE
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PTPRC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PTPRC.
- The immunogen for anti-PTPRC antibody: human T lymphocytes
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PTPRC antibody - OASA02060
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: 1/10 - 1/50
Immunohistology - Frozen: 1/500 - 1/1000
Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 1/100 - 1/200
(1)Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45: Pacific Blue
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45:Alexa Fluor 647
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti HumanCD45:Alexa Fluor 488
Application #4: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45:APC
Application #5: Staining of human peripheral blood lymphocytes with Mouse anti Human CD45:Azide Free
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human tonsil
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Dalchau, R. et al. (1980) Monoclonal antibody to a human leukocyte-specific membrane glycoprotein probably homologous to the leukocyte-common (L-C) antigen of the rat Eur. J. Immunol. 10: 737-744.
2. Quenby, S et al. (1999) Pre-implantation endometrial leukocytes in women with recurrent miscarriage. Human Reprod. 14(9):2386-2391.
3. Sallustio, F. et al. (2010) TLR2 plays a role in the activation of human resident renal stem/progenitor cells. FASEB J. 24: 514-25