- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1123 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI CHICKEN CD45:RPE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PTPRC.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PTPRC.
- The immunogen for anti-PTPRC antibody: cOS cells transfected with CD45 gene.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilised
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-PTPRC antibody - OASA00484
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/5
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
1% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Target Reference:
- 1. Symons, A. et al. (1999) Domain organization of the extracellular region of CD45. Protein Engineering 12(10): 885-892.
2. Okumura, M. et al. (1996) Comparison of CD45 extracellular domain sequences from divergent vertebrate species suggests the conservation of three fibronectin type III domains. J. Immunol. 157: 1569-1575.
3. Jung, E.J. et al. (1997) Phosphorylation of chicken protein tyrosine phosphatase 1 by casein kinase II in vitro. Experimental and Molecular Medicine 29(4): 229-233.
- Tips Information: