- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein patched homolog 1
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Anti-PTCH (Internal) Antibody, PTCH protein -10, PTCH protein +4', , PTCH protein +12b, OTTHUMP00000021710, OTTHUMP00000021709, PTCH11, FLJ42602, FLJ26746, RP11-435O5.3, patched homolog 1 (Drosophila), PTCH1, patched (Drosophila) homol
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-293416 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PTCH1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PTCH1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 90%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 91%; Rat: 100%
- Peptide Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- 100ug specific antibody in 200ul
- Printable datasheet for anti-PTCH1 antibody - OAEB00853
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Application Info:
- Peptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
Immunohistochemistry: In paraffin embedded Human Colon shows textured nuclear staining of the absorptive cells. Recommended concentration, 3-6ug/ml.
- Additional Information:
- Epitope Info: C Terminus
Immunogen: Peptide with sequence ELQDVECEERPR, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_000255.1; NP_001077072.1; NP_001077071.1; NP_001077073.1; NP_001077074.1; NP_001077075.1; NP_001077076.1.
- Note: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms. Variants (NP_001077073.1; NP_001077074.1; NP_001077075.1; NP_001077076.1) encode the same isoform.
Reactivity Info: Tested: Human; Expected: Human, Mouse, Rat
- Target Reference:
- Nagao K, Togawa N, Fujii K, Uchikawa H, Kohno Y, Yamada M, Miyashita T.
Detecting tissue-specific alternative splicing and disease-associated aberrant splicing of the PTCH gene with exon junction microarrays.
Hum Mol Genet. 2005 Oct 3; [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 16203740