- Official Gene Full Name:
- proteasome 26S subunit, non-ATPase 10
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 10, 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p28, dJ889N15.2, Gankyrin, p28, p28(GANK)
- Description of Target:
- Acts as a chaperone during the assembly of the 26S proteasome, specifically of the PA700/19S regulatory complex (RC). In the initial step of the base subcomplex assembly is part of an intermediate PSMD10:PSMC4:PSMC5:PAAF1 module which probably assembles with a PSMD5:PSMC2:PSMC1:PSMD2 module. Independently of the proteasome, regulates EGF-induced AKT activation through inhibition of the RHOA/ROCK/PTEN pahway, leading to prolonged AKT activation. Plays an important role in RAS-induced tumorigenesis. Acts as an proto-oncoprotein by being involved in negative regulation of tumor suppressors RB1 and p53/TP53. Overexpression is leading to phosphorylation of RB1 and proteasomal degradation of RB1. Regulates CDK4-mediated phosphorylation of RB1 by competing with CDKN2A for binding with CDK4. Facilitates binding of MDM2 to p53/TP53 and the mono- and polyubiquitination of p53/TP53 by MDM2 suggesting a function in targeting the TP53:MDM2 complex to the 26S proteasome. Involved in p53-independent apoptosis. Involved in regulation of NF-kappa-B by retaining it in the cytoplasm. Binds to the NF-kappa-B component RELA and accelerates its XPO1/CRM1-mediated nuclear export.
- Protein Name:
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 10
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- < 0.059 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156-10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level PSMD10 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level PSMD10 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology PSMD10 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD00632) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for PSMD10 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for PSMD10 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample PSMD10captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-PSMD10 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|PSMD10 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 10 ng|
|100X Biotinylated PSMD10 Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PSMD10.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PSMD10.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Proteasome 26S Subunit, Non ATPase 10 (PSMD10).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Proteasome 26S Subunit, Non ATPase 10 (PSMD10) and analogues was observed.