- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Psmb9 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH04654) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Psmb9 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and incubated.After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for Psmb9 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Psmb9 captured in well.
- Kit Range:
- 0.312 - 20ng/ml
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-Assay CV: < 10%
Mean Inter-Assay CV: < 12%
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Psmb9 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Psmb9 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Psmb9 Biotinylated Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|HRP Avidin Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.165 ng/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Proteasome subunit beta type-9
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Proteasome (prosome, macropain) subunit, beta type 9 (large multifunctional peptidase 2)
- Alias Symbols:
- beta1i, LMP2, Low molecular mass protein 2, Macropain chain 7, MGC70470, Multicatalytic endopeptidase complex chain 7, Proteasome chain 7, Proteasome subunit beta-1i, Proteasome subunit beta type-9, PSMB6i, Really interesting new gene 12 protein, RING12
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Proteasome subunit beta type-9
- Description of Target:
- The proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex which is characterized by its ability to cleave peptides with Arg, Phe, Tyr, Leu, and Glu adjacent to the leaving group at neutral or slightly basic pH. The proteasome has an ATP-dependent proteolytic activity. This subunit is involved in antigen processing to generate class I binding peptides. Contributes to NFKBIA degradation and subsequently NFKB1 generation.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 23 KDa
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PSMB9.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PSMB9.